There are many factors that contribute to a successful bathroom renovation, like the architectural style of the house, the type of fixtures you want to be installed, and using the RIGHT renovations contractor for your requirements! And while it may seem daunting, you have landed on the perfect website!
Because we’ll quickly connect you to up to 4 local bathroom renovators that are near you 🙂 These Silverton Renovators have some great options for any budget!
One of the best places to get bathroom design ideas is by visiting design blogs, because they usually have a layout guide to what goes where in a bathroom. Another good place to find inspiration is Pinterest, which has a wealth of images that you can browse to find something that interests you.
Your preferred Silverton Bathroom Renovator will also have great input to finalize your ideas. Guiding you from design to installation.
1) The first step in your makeover on a budget is to get quotes from a number of bathroom renovators in the Silverton. As you are getting quotes you want to go over any work that may be required and the costs for labor and installation. Once you have quotes in hand, compare them and decide which contractor is best suited for the job.
2) Next, tell the bathroom builder upfront what your budget is . If you don’t know the exact figure then let them know how much total you have. Don’t be afraid to ask about any additional costs that may come up, like unexpected digging or extra material needed.
3) Make sure you allow enough time for the work to be done right, especially if it’s done on a budget. You don’t want a contractor who will rush through your job, as this will lead to a poor end result and it might increase the overall cost.
5) Consider the extras – like tiles or accessories – and decide what is right for you. You may need to compromise on certain things, but remember that they add up quickly.
6) Don’t go with cheap materials if your budget allows it. It may be tempting, but it’s better to spend a little more for quality and have something that lasts.
9) Go with a neutral color scheme like white or off-white for your bathroom, so it can work with any existing fixtures and accessories. Neutral colors also mean you can totally change things up in future without having to worry too much.
10) Ask the bathroom designer for tips on where you can save, as they can be a great resource to point out some things you hadn’t thought of before.
Bathroom renovations can be expensive, but you don’t want to settle for a mediocre bathroom.
You deserve the best of everything in your home, and that includes your bathroom. But with so many options out there it’s hard to know where to start.
We get it, that’s why we’ve created BATHROOM REONVATORS so tht you can get up to 4 quotes for budget friendly bathrooms on every scale – from small remodels to full-scale renovations. These PRO’S have all the tools and experience needed for any project size or scope, and they’re always available at competitive prices.
Renovating your bathroom is always an excellent investment. Even without any other renovations taking place in your house, renovating your bathroom will always make it more valuable.
Furthermore, if you are planning on selling your house, installing a new bathroom may be one of the best and quickest ways to increase its value. In fact, if you are planning on selling your house in the next year or two, installing a new bathroom may be one of the best investments, because it will almost immediately add value to your house and it is much cheaper than revamping your kitchen for example.
Contact us today and we’ll connect you with up to 4 bathroom remodeling specialists that will help you choose the best bathroom design for your house, instantly increasing the value of your house.
On average anything from R13,000 to R20,000+ depending on what needs to be done, who it’s done by, etc.
2 To 7 days on average, depending on the scope of the project.
Call, email or WhatsApp us and we’ll connect you with up to 4 bathroom renovators near you.